Monday, June 21, 2010

Away from home

This past week i have been able to stay at my cousins house and its been great. Loads of fun, and i get to tease my them both Cassie and Shane. Shane is especially fun to mess with because he gets pretty angry and tries to hit me, but me and him are really close and don't really get into fights, but if we do we usually make up. Anyway as I was here my brother called me and told that he and his wife were having a baby, and i was telling them that's great and all, but what i was truly thinking was.....I leave for a week and you two are already having a baby JEEZ have a little self control, whatever happened to the rule to keeping you hands to yourself. I still think girls are a disease on life, but one thing they are good at is cooking in the kitchen (Joking). Also I heard a funny joke from my friend Jake a while ago and it goes like this: "What is women spelled backwards ?"........."Kitchen" ha ha only joking. I leave this post with a word of advice with one that has diabetes, girls are like a broken pancreas.

1 comment:

*Rach* said...

T! Girl cousins don't count, right??? That last joke was pretty dang funny though!

Definition of the Day

Definition of the Day
MIFA- means " Mom Is Freaking Angry" in other words...or atleast for my mom go get a diet coke and a bag of almound joy pices so she can not MIFA towards me.

I yeild for no machine

I yeild for no machine
I am too prideful to yeild. If i wanna cross the street by darn i am gonna do it and if i get a couple broken bones tring thats the cost. waiting is for losers !