Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Am I getting smaller ,or is my food getting bigger ?















2 pounds of beef, 4 slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, pickles, and a freshly baked bun, and a side of french fries. I can tell you if i put this burger up to my face you couldn't even see my face, and if you ask my mom how big this burger is she would tell you its bigger than my sons brain.( which would be me) Although its big you get your money's worth for just $7.99 and you will get left overs too.

No comments:

Definition of the Day

Definition of the Day
MIFA- means " Mom Is Freaking Angry" in other words...or atleast for my mom go get a diet coke and a bag of almound joy pices so she can not MIFA towards me.

I yeild for no machine

I yeild for no machine
I am too prideful to yeild. If i wanna cross the street by darn i am gonna do it and if i get a couple broken bones tring thats the cost. waiting is for losers !